UPDATE 3/23/20 - Our to go hours have been updated. We will be open the following hours
- Mon-Fri 2-7PM
- Sat 12-7PM
- Sun 2-5PM
You can find our current tap & bottle list at Carolina Bauernhaus Anderson.
UPDATE 3/18/20 - We are open from 12-7 for to go bottles & growlers only until 3/31/20. Please call 864-401-8167 to order. You can find our current tap & bottle list at Carolina Bauernhaus Anderson. You can also support us during this shutdown by purchasing e-gift cards at http://bit.ly/cba-gift-cards. Thanks for your support!
3/17/20 - Our tap room will be open during regular hours as we continue to monitor the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). While we understand this is a trying and scary time for everyone, we know that life must go on but we also must be responsible in how we conduct it. In an effort to help keep our customers happy and healthy we will be offering discounts on to go growler purchases and fills and on our packaged beer products through the end of the month.
The health and well-being of all our customers and staff is very important to us at Carolina Bauernhaus Brewery & Winery. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the brewery remains a clean and safe space for our customers and staff. We are vigilant in maintaining our high sanitation standards, and have trained our staff in best practices, as recommended by the CDC and DHEC. This is a situation that we are taking very seriously.
Measures we are taking to ensure the health & safety of our customers:
- Our staff members are washing their hands regularly throughout their shifts.
- Surfaces, like door handles, faucets, railings and tables, are being sanitized regularly.
- We have removed paper menus & made our tap list and menus available online.
- We added a hand sanitizer station for customers
- We are ensuring that all of our staff are healthy when they come to work, and are encouraged to stay home if not feeling well.
- Per CDC recommendations, we are monitoring occupancy to limit the brewery to no more than 50 customers at one time. We kindly ask that everyone is respectful in this process.
Stay tuned to our social media channels for any possible updates.
We kindly ask all our customers:
- If you are sick or not feeling 100%, please stay home for the safety of others.
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- For the time being, we will not be offering refills on used growlers. We can fill new growlers purchased from the tasting room only.
- We will also offer 16oz bottles to go if you don’t need an entire growler.
- Please be patient with us, as we might need to make changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
As always, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the taproom room very soon.