Carolina Bauernhaus™ is a farmhouse brewery in Anderson, SC. Our hand crafted ales pay homage to the rich agricultural resources of the Upstate by using locally sourced malt, grains, yeast, and hops.
While our brewing techniques may be Belgian inspired, our beers are not reverent to tradition. We create unique flavor combinations through locally sourced yeasts, various species of brettanomyces, local herbs and spices; and, of course, lots of locally grown hops.
From Carolina Bauernhaus' taproom and pilot system in downtown Anderson SC to our production brewery on a working farm just outside of Anderson, we will strive to create a family of unique beers that range from approachable saisons to challenging barrel aged sour beers.
Carolina Bauernhaus Ales at Wilbur Ashley Auto Service
115 W Federal Street Anderson, SC 29625 (864) 401-8167
- Sunday 12-8
- Monday 4-11
- Tuesday 4-11
- Wednesday 4-11
- Thursday 4-11
- Friday 4-12
- Saturday 12-12
- Common Ground Native barrel fermented table bier - 4.7%
- Tigerade Native pale ale with blood oranges - 5.8%
- WIPA 100% Brett fermented wild white IPA with experimental hops - 5.8%
- Citrhaus Sauvage Wild native fermented wheat ale with grapefruit - 5.3%
- Blackberry Petite Sour Golden sour ale aged in petite syrah barrels with local blackberries - 4.5%
- Rye Golden Strong on Peaches Rye Golden Strong ale aged on local peaches and dry hopped with a blend of Hull Melon & Aramis hops - 8.0%
- Whiskey Sour Golden sour ale aged in bourbon barrels with lemons & limes - 4.5%
- Golden Ghost Dry hopped golden sour ale with ghost peppers - 4.5%
Our Farmhouse Rye IPA contains generous amounts of American hops, locally malted barley & rye, native yeast and Brett combine to make an IPA like no other. A balance between the floral hop notes & grassy funk of this hazy gold beer will delight your tastebuds.
6.7% ABV | 55 IBU
Sour Power! This modern take on a traditional Flanders red has notes of dark fruits like cherries and figs as well as a bright acidic note that will make your mouth water. The deep ruby red color of this beer is a joy to behold.
7.2% ABV | 22 IBU
% ABV | IBU